Current Research Areas
- Pale Blue Dot Project - adopt a star that NASA is searching for planets and support scientific research.
- TESS Astrophysics Group - characterizing stars and planetary systems for NASA's TESS mission.
- Asteroseismology - probing the interiors of pulsating stars for unique tests of physics.
- Cosmochronometry - studying stellar evolution to determine the age and history of stellar populations.
- Software & Dissertation archive - free software, doctoral dissertations and theses related to white dwarf stars.
- Variable White Dwarf Data Tables - web enhanced with links to discovery papers, database entries, and light curves.
- How to form a Non-profit Organization in Texas - useful resources gathered while forming WDRC.
- astro-ph preprint search (ArXiv.org) [recent preprints on white dwarfs]
- Abstract search and online journals (ADS) [recent papers on white dwarfs]
- White Dwarf Database (LPL) - search for data on your favorite white dwarf.
- Catalog of 5000+ White Dwarfs (Villanova) - up to date online version of the McCook & Sion catalog.
- Digitized Sky Survey (STScI) - images from the Palomar photographic plates.